Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Lost Talent !! .... Survived!

Since i was a kid, i loved drawing, it was part of my soul and life. I was trying hard to improve my drawing and my parents supported me, however i think that i wanted more. Now when i remember, sometimes i wish if my parents took me to a drawing courses or something even thought they bought every think i needed to improve my self and they encouraged me but i think the most important thing was to teach me. Time went and i grew, and as i was growing i was losing my talent and my intention and inspiration in drawing and i though that I LOST IT ! 


These are some of my old drawing and painting... 





HOWEVER, i was trying to continue drawing little by little so i wont lose it forever, and these are my drawing in high school ( in the physics notebook)...






Thats it ^^ i will try my best to be an artist, wish me good luck

2 comments: