Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Many things!

Today a lot of things happened, bad and good things. Well, thanks God for the both things, he is watching us so i am not worried. Every thing will be good soon enough because God is always here for us. 

The good thing is that i was able to continue my drawing which i left since February. I didn't finish it yet but i start working in it again which is good. 

I drew Hoor, she is my nephew, and this is her picture:



and this what i drew in February, i drew it using the squares method 


This is today's shading 




I will try my best to make it a good and nice portrait drawing 

2 comments:

  1. I am really wishing you all the best in this drawing !! and I think, it will be really a great piece of drawing since you are following the instructions ^^
    don't forget to show us the updates ^^
    all the best dear =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks flower, i will do my best

    ReplyDelete