Monday, April 25, 2011

Long DAY!!

Today was a very long day!! i didn't sleep last night, i was thinking about many things. I was worried about the projects that i didn't finish yet, the exams, the job interview that i had to do today, and many other things. I slept at 7 am i think and i wake up at 10 am and i went for the interview, i was nervous that i might forget the way because i never went to the ministry of health before, i just drive to college or other some area so my father showed me the way last night and i have to remember it and i didn't sleep enough so it was really tough.

When i went there the people were very nice and i did well i think but they said that they will reply on June so i have to wait till then. I returned home to pray and after that i drove again to the college and when i reached the entrance my friend Amna called me saying that we don't have any left class, the 2pm class was cancelled. It was a shock and i  returned home and tried not to sleep and i am still working on my different projects till now. I am very tired but i don't want to sleep i don't know why?!

No comments:

Post a Comment